Bob focuses his practice on litigation. He is a firm believer in the legal process and prepares every case and client for the possibility of going to trial. As a trial lawyer, he believes in providing clients with comprehensive legal representation, utilizing skills and resources that only trial lawyers obtain. One of Bob's favorite quotes is, "a lawyer who doesn’t try jury trials is a lawyer who can only hope the other side will be nice to him."
Bob has unique experience managing DUI cases following two years serving as the defense attorney for the Gwinnett County DUI Court. He is also a founding member of the Gwinnett County DUI Court DUI Team. In these roles, Bob's duties included representing clients and advocating for their legal rights, advising the DUI Court on procedures, policies, and sanctions, and participating in the monitoring and progress of defendants participating in the DUI Court program.
Giannini Law Office is located on the square in downtown Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bob’s criminal practice is primarily in the courts of Gwinnett, Fulton, Hall, Dekalb, Walton, Barrow and Clarke Counties, and in the municipal courts for those same areas.
With his knowledge, experience, and strong reputation, Bob has been featured as a speaker at a variety of legal seminars, such as the following:
- 5th Annual DUI Super Symposium at the State Bar of Georgia. Topic: Representing War Veterans - Continuing Legal Education.
- 2011 - Defense of Drinking Driver's Institute. Topic: Ten Essential Motions to File in Every DUI Case.
- 2005 - Defense of Drinking Driver's Institute. Topic: Ten Tips for Negotiating Pleas in Difficult DUI Cases.
- 2005 - Georgia Institute of Continuing Legal Education DUI Law Update. Topic: Updating your Motions Practice in DUI Trial Practice for 2005 and Beyond.
- 2001 - Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Layer's Spring Seminar. Topic: Recent Misdemeanor Case Law Update.