Facing Legal Charges Or A Legal Battle
If you’re facing legal charges or a legal battle for something that is owed to you, you may already be feeling the stress and pressure of the situation. No one likes having to go to court, especially when the stakes are high.
However, there is one thing you can do for yourself to make the whole experience much easier, and to improve your chances of a good outcome: hire the right attorney.
Having a reputable, skilled attorney on your side can make all the difference for your case, which can make all the difference in your life moving forward. When facing your opponents in court, you need an attorney who is a fierce advocate, and will build, present and argue your case persuasively. You can find that sort of attorney in Robert “Bob” Giannini and his associates.
Bob Giannini brings over twenty years of experience to the table to deliver the best possible outcomes for his clients. He is particularly focused on the Georgia court system, as well as Georgia-specific laws and legal codes, and can therefore offer his clients a leg-up when it comes to arguing Georgia-based cases. Bob’s strong belief in litigation means he is always prepared to take a case to trial, and truly stand up for his clients before a judge and jury. If you’re looking for an attorney in the Lawrenceville area with the expertise and the tenacity to win, the Giannini Law Firm is ready to represent you.
What type of law do you practice?
The Giannini Law Firm has a wide range of specialties and areas of expertise. Types of cases we handle most frequently include:
The world is an unpredictable place, and accidents happen. Sometimes, by no fault of your own, these accidents or moments of negligence can lead to severely damaging injuries that negatively affect your life or the life of a loved one. These injuries can leave the injured party without the ability to work, and facing mounting medical and cost of living bills, as well as general pain and suffering. Does this sound like you? If so, why should you or a loved one have to foot the bill for an injury that wasn’t your fault?
If negligence or a faulty product has injured you or a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation, and the Giannini Law Office can help. Our seasoned personal injury attorneys carefully assess and investigate the particulars of your case, and suggest the best course of action moving forward. From case preparation and investigation to negotiating with insurance companies to gathering and interviewing witnesses to commissioning experts to testify on your behalf, we will help you tell your story and make the case for compensation. Let us advocate for you so you can stop worrying and start focusing on your recovery.
We cover most types of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip, Trip, and Falls
- Faulty products
- Employee errors
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI and Vehicular Homicide: In the State of Georgia, driving under the influence is taken extremely seriously, and has serious repercussions (including compulsory addiction treatment and alcohol monitoring devices, license suspensions, heavy fines, probation, and even jail time.) Even a relatively minor DUI offense can have a long-lasting affect on your criminal and driving records, as well as potential employment opportunities in the future. A capable, thorough attorney can argue your case and give you the best chance at a lenient sentence. We also represent people involved in the most serious types of DUI offenses: “vehicular homicide/manslaughter” or “felony DUIs”, which are DUI accidents that result in death. If you are involved in a felony DUI or vehicular homicide/manslaughter, it is imperative that you contact an attorney as soon as possible. These cases are very high-stakes and can be quite complicated, and the right representation is crucial.
- Violent Felonies: If you find yourself accused of a violent felony, your best asset is a good criminal defense attorney to argue on your behalf. These crimes often have steep sentencing guidelines, especially if this is not your first offense. When it comes to violent felonies, a good attorney is the only thing standing between you and spending years or even the rest of your life in jail. No crime is too serious for us: we represent clients who stand accused of many different felonies, from aggravated assault to armed robbery to murder.
- Sex Crimes/Sex Cases: Cases involving sex and sexual abuse are extremely sensitive and must be handled with knowledge and care. We have experience representing clients in felony, aggravated misdemeanor, and misdemeanor sex crime cases, and have the tact, understanding, and discretion to approach these cases with your best interest in mind.
- Warrants: There are many reasons a person might have a warrant out for their arrest. Whether it’s because a crime was reported without the accused being present, or because a person failed to show up in court or to pay fines or child support, a warrant could result in an embarrassing public arrest at your home or job, as well as increased fines and sentencing when you are apprehended. In some cases, warrants are put out on people’s names in error, and it’s only a matter of clearing that error up. Giannini Law Office can help you successfully make your case, avoid undue negative outcomes, and potentially clear your name.
- Georgia Probation: Being on probation can be an incredibly confusing ordeal, and is usually very difficult to handle on ones own. Giannini Law Office provides support for clients throughout the entire process of parole, from negotiating more lenient terms to helping a client stay on track and avoid serious penalties in the event of any mistakes. Giannini Law Office can be your ally in sticking to the terms of your parole. We also advocate for parole and jail alternatives (such as pre-trial diversion programs).
Call For A Free Consultation